Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And so it begins...

We have 13 days until we leave. 

This trip is going to be the time of our lives! (wooo, cliches) I just bought a brand new Canon digital SLR Rebel camera to bring along for the ride :] I can't believe I'm actually going...it still has not set in completely. I have so many ideas of how I want this trip to go, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low (well not low, but definitely amendable). 

I wonder how different Italians do everyything? I know it's a really different culture, but like Kaitlin was telling me, I hope I don't offend anyone. ha ha. And Jenn said they don't have peanut butter?! and I know they don't have ranch. Ha..Americans and our guilty pleasures ;] 

I can't wait for this trip to start...it really can't come fast enough. 

Ciao for now :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment