Come to think of it, this is really the first time on my own. After high school, it was the dorms, then the sorority house, but I've never had my own apartment. How cool?! I get to experience living on my own for the first time in a crazy city. Hopefully I survive ha ha. But this should be interesting :D so stay tuned.
Things to do:
-pack clothes (check)
-pack every accessory I own (Italians are trendy, check!)
-do nails (Italians are also very well groomed, check!) :)
-say bye to everyone (check)
-fall asleep?! not so much. I can never fall asleep the night before a big day. And if there ever was a big day, I'd call tomorrow one.
This adventure could not come at a better time. I'm 20 (not yet 21 but over 18), I'm single, and I'm sheltered. I want to see the world and leave my mark somewhere other than Danville and Santa Barbara (not that I don't appreciate everyyything I have been given, Mom and Dad!)
So...here's to safe travel, cute boys, fine wine, and the language of love.
Ciao for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment